Pinnacle Accounting is a 100% black owned and managed company and have been in existence since 2006.
Pinnacle Accounting is a SAIPA accredited accounting practice that is focussed on the SMME market.
Managing member, Mark Augustine, has a B.COM (Accounting) degree. He is a practicing member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and has approximately 20 years’ experience in the Finance and Accounting environment.
Mark has worked as a Management Accountant for a Blue Chip Company, as well as numerous private business’ and has gained a wealth of knowledge, and seen firsthand the challenges facing business as well as what effective strategies can be implemented to prevent the high failure rate among our SMME’s. He currently lectures undergraduate tax modules at Varsity Tutors (Pty) Ltd a Unisa support institution.
Pinnacle Accounting has a staff compliment of highly skilled and dedicated professionals who are passionate about customer service and helping you to succeed in business.
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Drafting of Business Plans
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Completion of all Statutory Returns including: Income Tax, Vat , Emp, Workman’s Compensation returns
- Payroll and Tax Consulting
- Sage One , Pastel Accounting & Payroll Software, – Sales, Installation and Training
- Drafting partnership and Association Agreements
- Formation of Company's and Trust
- Due diligence reviews
- Business Valuations
- Company Secretarial Services
- Auditing Services via 3RD party Auditors
- Preparation of BBBEE Certificates
To empower businesses through financial literacy, thereby ensuring sustainability and creating a better life for all.